Saturday, May 21, 2005

Wellbutrin

I've been prescribed this drug and we'll see how it goes. I've never taken anything and feel strange about it. I'd like nothing to be wrong, of course, and feel a little bit disappointed that I'm going to resort to this. But I'm not myself and can't seem to change what's going on in my life - which is what is leading to this depression, of course. So, I think I'll try this out. Maybe it'll give me the courage to face things I need to face. I'll start on it tomorrow morning. She gave me a very low dosage, so I doubt it'll work this first round. She gave me a month's worth of pills. Anyhow. Strange to be posting this on the internet, but since it's not going to be interesting, and I have no intention of anyone reading it, I'll write under the delusion that this is completely private. I can't write on paper and keep up with my thoughts as fast as I can when I type, and I don't trust leaving private thoughts on my computer... Strange how the internet seems to me to be a place most completely safe. Though maybe not so strange. And then I'll see if this is like my childhood efforts at a diary. When I would read the entries later I would feel embarrassed. Maybe this will only be therapeutic and I won't need or want to read any of the old posts.
Spellcheck said I only had one spelling mistake. I blame a bad spellchecker if I have any others. I'm not going to read through this to check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home